Judgement House is a dramatic walk-through presentation about the truth of people's choices and their consequences both in this life and the next. It has been a very effective tool for presenting people with an opportunity to choose to place their faith in Jesus Christ. We set aside one week every year at the end of October to put on this event.
JH Workers: Please report to the Fellowship Hall 45 minutes prior to opening time each evening for announcements and prayer. (We will not be serving meals - see scene directors if you'd like to help provide finger foods and snacks for workers.)
Wednesday, 10-31 report at 5:15 pm
Thursday, 11-1 report at 5:15 pm
Friday, 11-2 report at 5:15 pm
Saturday, 11-3 report at 3:15 pm
Sunday, 11-4 report at 3:15 pm
Judgement House 2018
On average, 1000 people in the United States die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas. It binds to blood with 250 times more affinity than oxygen and therefore, replaces oxygen in the blood resulting in eventual suffocation. It is silent but lethal, and it has just taken the lives of four members in the Wood family.
Register for Judgement House
Dates and Times:
- Wednesday, Oct 31 - limited time slots available
- Thursday, Nov 1 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday, Nov 2 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov 3 - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov 4 - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Registration will be done entirely online this year. Click the button below to go to our registration form. As in the past, you will be able to register as a group, or as individuals. Here are some things to keep in mind when registering for JH 2018.
- Pick a date and time before searching for available tickets for your group.
- A block of 30 tickets is allowed for each time slot. If you have a group larger than 30, you will need to choose two time slots.
- When you arrive, if your group is larger than the number of tickets you have reserved, part of your group may have to wait for the next available time slot.
- Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to prepare you and your group for check-in.
- Upon arrival, your group leader will be directed to registration in order to check-in your group. The remainder of your group may wait in the entry lobby until the check-in process is complete.
- If your group is running late, please contact us at email@example.com. We will try to fit you in, but cannot guarantee a later time slot.
- We will have a concession stand selling drinks and snacks.
- The event is FREE! We are no longer collecting canned goods for this ministry, however, would like to suggest a $1 per person donation to offset the cost of this ministry.
- If anyone in your group is unable to climb a flight of stairs, we do have an elevator for the scenes that are upstairs as well as someone to escort them to and from the elevator.
- JH dramatically depicts the positive and negative consequences of life choices. Some scenes may not be suitable for young children. Parental discretion is advised. Recommended for ages 9+.
- If you are a group leader, please follow the direction of our staff as you are leaving JH. As you drive around the building to exit, you will have an opportunity to meet our pastor and we will give you all of your decision cards before leaving our campus.
- Please print and complete Registration Cards for each individual before arriving at JH.