Judgement House is a dramatic walk-through presentation about the truth of people's choices and their consequences both in this life and the next. It has been a very effective tool for presenting people with an opportunity to choose to place their faith in Jesus Christ. We set aside one week every year at the end of October to put on this event.
JH Workers: Please report to the Fellowship Hall 45 minutes prior to opening time each evening for announcements and prayer. (We will not be serving meals - see scene directors if you'd like to help provide finger foods and snacks for workers.)
Wednesday, 10-30 report at 5:15 pm
Thursday, 10-31 report at 5:15 pm
Friday, 11-1 report at 5:15 pm
Saturday, 11-2 report at 3:15 pm
Sunday, 11-3 report at 3:15 pm
Judgement House 2019
Christmas is a time of celebration within the Church. However, some members of this particular church lack Christmas spirit. Alice, Becky, and Clyde are three broken people who are in dire need of Christ’s love and mercy. Alice struggles with the pain of losing her father to cancer. Becky is guilty of self-righteousness. Clyde cannot fathom the idea of God’s grace covering his multitude of sins. Will they acknowledge their brokenness and allow Jesus, the ultimate Savior, to heal them before a fatal Christmas day accident?
Register for Judgement House
Dates and Times:
- Wednesday, Oct 30 - limited time slots available
- Thursday, Oct 31 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday, Nov 1 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov 2 - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov 3 - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Registration will be done entirely online this year. Click the button below to go to our registration form. As in the past, you will be able to register as a group, or as individuals. Here are some things to keep in mind when registering for JH 2019.
- Pick a date and time before searching for available tickets for your group.
- A block of 30 tickets is allowed for each time slot. If you have a group larger than 30, you will need to choose two time slots.
- When you arrive, if your group is larger than the number of tickets you have reserved, part of your group may have to wait for the next available time slot.
- Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to prepare you and your group for check-in.
- Upon arrival, your group leader will be directed to registration in order to check-in your group. The remainder of your group may wait in the entry lobby until the check-in process is complete. You will be greeted by our pastor as you begin the walk-thru portion of our program.
- If your group is running late, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to fit you in, but cannot guarantee a later time slot.
- We will have a concession stand selling drinks and snacks.
- The event is FREE! We are no longer collecting canned goods for this ministry, however, would like to suggest a $1 per person donation to offset the cost of this ministry.
- If anyone in your group is unable to climb a flight of stairs, we do have an elevator for the scenes that are upstairs as well as someone to escort them to and from the elevator.
- JH dramatically depicts the positive and negative consequences of life choices. Some scenes may not be suitable for young children. Parental discretion is advised. Recommended for ages 9+.
- If you are a group leader, please follow the direction of our staff as you are leaving JH.
- Please print and complete Registration Cards for each individual before arriving at JH.