Connect in Community with Others
Active members can opt in to our smartphone church directory while giving them the option to include or exclude sensative information such as email, phone, or address. Active members can request an invitation to be included in our church directory by contacting the church office.
Get the Church Center app through your smartphone app store for easy access to active church member information.
Are you finding it difficult log in? Your login information changes each time you log into Church Center. To log in, enter your mobile phone number. The system will text you a special code within 15 seconds. That code changes every time you try to log in. Enter that code when prompted, and PRESTO, you're in! For more information about logging into Church Center through the app or online, read this Planning Center article.
Well ... use the directory. Call a friend. Or reach out to someone you miss. Here are some ways we have found the directory to be useful to others.
- Use the directory on your smartphone. If you haven't already, download the Church Center app from your smartphone app store and log in.
- Update Your Profile. By clicking your picture (or initials) in the upper right corner of the Church Center app on your smartphone, you can edit your contact information or modify your public directory permissions for yourself or for someone in your household. Contact the church office to have someone added or removed from your household. While editing your profile, add a picture so people can see your gorgeous face!
- Opt Out. You can choose to remove select contact information (or your entire profile) from the Wilmont active member church directory. (We'll hate to see you go!) This will not remove your information from our church database or remove your membership. Rather, it will only hide this information from other members in the church directory.
What You Should Know
- Profile Edits Are Immediate. Directory changes you make will immediately update church systems and your information in the church directory.
- Privacy & Safety are Important to Us. Members are responsible for publication of contact information to other members. Options are available for you to hide contact information from other members. If you need help with these options, contact the church office and speak to a staff member. Not everyone who has the Church Center app can see your contact information. Only active church members who have received an invitation will be able to view the directory. Contact information for those under 18 will be your family's responsibility to protect.
- Respect Others. We know this doesn't need to be said, but to make our lawyers happy, you should know that this member information has been provided for your personal use and convenience. By using the Church Center directory you agree not to use member information for spam, solicitation, slander, publication, or any other use that infringes on member privacy. Never share member information with others who are not active members of Wilmont Place Baptist Church. Wilmont reserves the right to remove member access to the directory.